Giving a cat or dog brewers yeast is an easy way to boost their diet with essential B vitamins and antioxidants. Pet MD Brewers Yeast and Garlic Chewable Tablets are formulated with high-quality brewers yeast and low-dose therapeutic garlic in a tasty tab pets love. Brewers yeast supplements provide vital B vitamins B1, B2, and B3. B1, Thiamine, is crucial for brain function and digestion. B2, Riboflavin, is key to digestion as well, as this vitamin helps create digestive enzymes to break down foods. Vitamin B 3, Niacin, helps reduce inflammation in the skin, thereby supporting a healthy, shiny coat. These wholesome garlic tablets for cats and dogs are veterinarian-recommended and shown to be beneficial when taken regularly. Garlic supplements for dogs and cats have been shown to support immunity, digestion, and skin and coat health. These factors may be essential for senior pets or for pets with specific vitamin requirements. This low dose of garlic is precisely measured, so please refer to the label for proper dosing instructions. Choose Pet MD Brewer's Yeast and Garlic Chew Tablets for high-quality vitamins, antioxidants, and wholesome garlic.
- Brewers Yeast for Dogs & Cats: This natural compound provides essential antioxidants and vitamins B1, B2, and B3 to support nerves, skin, and brain health and promote healthy energy levels.
- Garlic for Cats & Dogs: Low-dose therapeutic garlic (Allium Sativum) has been shown to support normal immune, cardiovascular, coat, and digestive health when taken regularly.
- Vitamin B 2: Riboflavin is essential to digestive and immune function. Many digestive enzymes need this B vitamin to digest carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in the GI tract where immunity thrives.
- Vitamin B 3 from Brewers' Yeast: This nutrient helps normalize inflammation levels all throughout the body, and in conjunction with this wholesome formula, supports skin and coat health.
- Pet Vitamin B by Pet MD: Formulated by veterinarians for your pet's wellness, these chewable tablets are safe and effective for canines and felines over 12 weeks old.