Pet Biotic Probiotics for Dogs & Cats - 2.12 oz
- Veterinary-Grade Cat & Dog Probiotics: This blend of 4 major prebiotic and probiotic strains has been clinically shown to help manage gut micro-flora and digestive balance.
- Comprehensive Digestive Support: Feline and canine probiotic powder helps maintain gut health and address wellness concerns such as diarrhea, upset stomach, gas, and constipation.
- Essential Digestive Care at All Stages of Life: Veterinarians often recommend a probiotic and prebiotic for dogs and cats of any age to help maintain normal gut micro-biome.
- Fiber for Digestive Support: One capsule provides 1000mg of fish oil (180mg EPA and 120mg DHA). Key ingredients Larch Arabinogalactan and FOS ferment in the digestive tract to support probiotic growth and aid in regulating bowel health.
- High-Potency Formula for Pet Gut Health: Created by veterinarians, this dog and cat digestive health supplement contains high-quality raw materials and no added flavorings.
Reach for veterinary-quality digestive support with Pet MD Biotic Probiotics for Dogs and Cats. Digestive concerns are common among pets, and they are often linked to a gut micro-flora imbalance. With Pet MD Biotic, dogs and cats can enjoy a highly-palatable powder while the high-potency formula helps maintain gut balance. This formulation helps relieve diarrhea, constipation, gas, and other related issues by supporting the natural digestion process.
Formulated by veterinarians, this cat and dog probiotic supplement also contains Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and Larch Arabinogalactan (LA), two fibers that contribute to healthy bowel movements. LA is a fiber that ferments in the digestive tract to help encourage normal probiotic growth, and FOS is a chain of sugars that are essential to digestion.
Even healthy pets need digestive support; to maintain normal bowel ecology, a dog and cat probiotic supplement is essential. Probiotics aid in digesting food, prebiotics feed the probiotics, and fiber promotes normal bowel movements. Helping maintain balance in the digestive system is crucial to help prevent digestive upset when the pet is taking a supplement or the like which may disrupt the natural digestion process.
The included scoop makes measuring doses simple, so a small or large dose may be administered depending on the pet's current situation; whether for maintenance of bowel ecology or for balancing the gut when taking another supplement, this cat and dog probiotics and prebiotics blend is formulated to help.