Project Paws Omega 3-6-9 Select
• Restores Healthy Skin & Coat
• Improves Rough, Chapped Paws
• Helps with Hot Spots & Itching
• Formulated & Approved by Veterinarians
Gluten-free, grain-free, and soy-free, each Omega 3-6-9 Select chew goes above and beyond the average fish oil pill. They’re enhanced with a wealth of essential vitamins and nutrients for overall health benefits.
Does your dog have a dull coat? What about rough, cracked paws that they can’t stop licking?
Health comes from the inside out. If your dog has been experiencing any of the above, their little body is trying to tell you something.
YOUR DOG’S NUTRIENT DEFICIENCY IS BAKED IN
Chances are, your furry friend’s diet isn’t giving them the essential nutrients they need for healthy skin or a shiny coat.
Here’s the deal: When standard dog food is made, it’s dried at an extremely high temperature. This process depletes many of its valuable nutrients, including omegas 3, 6, and 9.
Those 3 essential fatty acids are vital for maintaining (you guessed it) nourished, moisturized skin and a glossy coat. They also act as anti-inflammatories to reduce your pup’s allergies, dandruff, and hot spots. Omega fatty acids can even minimize shedding and help fur regrowth, meaning no more bald spots.
Without those omega fatty acids, your dog’s skin can grow dry, itchy and flaky. They might also develop cracked paws and a lackluster coat.
Recognizing the importance of omega fatty acids is one thing, but finding supplements your dog actually likes is a completely different challenge. Like most of us, you’ve probably tried giving your pet those supplements they so badly need only to have them spit them right back out.
THE “BOOSTED” SUPER SUPPLEMENT YOUR DOG WILL GOBBLE UP
What if your dog’s supplement didn’t come in a pill, but in a yummy soft chew that looks, smells, and tastes like a treat?
Formulated, approved, and recommended by veterinarians, Project Paws Omega 3-6-9 Select chews are disguised as treats. They have a taste dogs love, and they’re made with the essential fatty acids and nutrients your dog needs. You could see noticeable skin and coat improvements in 3–6 weeks.
Our tasty chews contain the ideal ratio of omegas 3, 6, and 9. It’s a delicate balance that needs to be maintained for each chew to deliver optimal benefits to your pup.
WHY KRILL OIL IS THE SUPERIOR OMEGA CHOICE
Unlike cheaper sources of omega fatty acids found in most dog supplements, each Omega 3-6-9 Select chew contains 1,100 mg of Antarctic Krill—tiny, shrimp-like crustaceans that we sustainably source from Antarctica and process using cold-press extrusion. Unlike heat-processed dog food, the cold-press process makes the nutrients more bio-available to your pooch—nutrients he can absorb!
So, what makes krill better than other sources?
1) A little thing called phospholipids. While fatty acids from fish oil are in triglyceride form, the omega-3s in krill oil are in phospholipid form—meaning they pass more easily through the intestinal wall for a higher absorption rate. Phospholipid omega-3s have been shown to boost joint and cognitive health, too.
2) Another little thing called astaxanthin. A natural antioxidant that’s 6,000x more potent than Vitamin C, astaxanthin (which gives krill its natural reddish color) absorbs directly into your pup’s cells and forms a protective barrier against harmful free radicals. This slows aging and protects against carcinogens.
3) Krill oil significantly improves your dog’s overall health from nose to tail. It does a lot more than just keep your dog’s skin and coat healthy. It also lubricates the joints, improves cognitive function, helps eyesight, and reduces allergies and yeast infections.
4) It’s virtually toxin-free. Because they’re at the bottom of the food chain (feeding on microscopic plants in the ocean called phytoplankton), krill are less likely to ingest environmental toxins. This makes them a safer and purer source of omega-3 for your pet.
5) It’s sustainably sourced. Krill reproduce quickly and have one of the largest total biomasses of any species by gathering in giant swarms in oceans around the world. While other sources may be cheaper, they’re usually much less sustainable.
ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS TO BALANCE YOUR DOG’S NUTRIENT DEFICIENCIES FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH:
- Antarctic Krill – packed with omega-3 fatty acids to fight inflammation and boost heart, eye, joint, cognitive, skin, and coat health
- Anchovy fish oil – purer than salmon oil and loaded with omega-3s
- Flaxseed meal – packed with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to lower blood pressure, maintain a healthy skin and coat, and boost digestion, immunity, and cardiovascular health
- Safflower oil – source of omega-6 fatty acids
- Biotin – nourishes dry skin and dull fur
- Borage oil – fights dry skin and hydrates cracked paws and noses
- Glycine – protects kidneys and liver
- Arginine – supports the digestive system
- Lysine – anti-inflammatory benefits
- Vitamin A – supports healthy vision and bone growth
- Vitamin E – antioxidant that protects cells from damage and supports the muscles, circulation, and immune system
At Project Paws, we believe in giving pets the absolute best care—and our products reflect that standard. Our pups love us unconditionally, and we aim to return that love.
Each purchase supports animal rescue efforts by providing 14 healthy meals to dogs in shelters.
Made here in the United States, our formulas are approved and recommended by veterinarians to ensure top quality and premium ingredients. If you don’t absolutely love the results, simply reach out to us so we can make it right.
READY TO TRY?
Project Paws Omega 3-6-9 Select
With our Satisfaction Guarantee you have nothing to lose, but your pet has everything to gain!